Saturday, January 20, 2007

Yippppie !!

Got a brand new PC. Compaq presario, Pentium D. 960 MB RAM and 160 GB hard disk (:-O didnt know my dad had ordered for that). On board ethernet card (me happy cos the previous ethernet card gave up just two days ago, depriving me of net access from home). Super cool headset and web cam. New optical mouse (my old one had got really old, was on the verge of dying), new keyboard (with nice smooth keys. The old one insisted on getting hit hard for every key). DVD ROM too.

The best is ---> LCD flat monitor with built-in speakers. Too cool !! :D

4 comments:

Murali said...

wow!
Congrachewlations!

Cool template and monitor!

Should've gotten a dvd writer tho! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Goley said...

@Ally : Hey thanks ! haan yaar, dvd writer would have been cool. But for now, i've lost my CD writer too :( I mean i have it, just gotta connect it to the new CPU :D

@girish : Cant make out ur exact message from the ":)". But thanks anyway :)

Krishna said...

Show us a photo of your new PC!