Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Laughing :D :D

I just got a compliment on the way I laugh. Exact words : "its nice when u laugh....its like u are outta control! "

Hmmm, now that I think about it.... Yes, I do get stared at sometimes cos I laugh too loudly (mostly in silent places :-p ).

But it is one of the best gifts we've got !! I never hesitate to laugh. It indicates i'm happy and carefree all the time. And yes, laughter is the best medicine, at least for the mind
definitely.

Thought of finding out what some other people say about laughing :

"If human life did not have laughing, that would be boring. Laughing is what makes life fun."


"If you can't laugh, there's something wrong. You gotta let it out. If you didn't laugh it would be all bottled up. Then it'd probably come out as anger instead of laughter."


"Laughing is a kind of release. When I am sad and I laugh, I can forget about my problems at least for a little bit and be free from all the bad things that happen."

"Laughing is the smile of the World."

Cheers
:)

2 comments:

Murali said...

Ah such a weird but nice compliment...

Come to think of it, yeah it does seem like when u start laughing, it comes out so naturally and makes the other person happy also :)

Pragnya said...

were u laughing at Karan's comments on Padma's blog by any chance? :)