Monday, January 8, 2007

Huh ???? :-o

Anyone and everyone claims to know a lot and begins to train you. I do not feel accomplished enough to comment on the "knowing" part. Maybe they do know a lot about the subject. But hellllllloooooo, where the hell do communication skills exactly come in while giving someone a job of a trainer !!

I am attending a Java training this week. The person who is training us should be made to sit in class 3 to learn basics of english. He desperately needs a lesson in grammer, tenses and sentence formations. I never comment on accents. Cos I agree that people from different regions have different accents. But specifically hiring someone as a trainer, by completely ignoring his spoken english, is highly insane.

Let me recall a few samples of our dude's sentences:

I hope you have been understood ( Intends to say : I hope you have understood)
You have been worked on Java? ( Intends to say : Have you worked/programmed in Java?)
You have any feeling or query, please be express ( Intends to say : Please let me know if you have any queries)
You have to be see this code ( Intends to say : You have to see this code)

Now you must have got a hang of it. Please solve the following :

I going to be show you the demo.
It will locate for the object not longer uses. (This is a tough one i guess :D )

3 comments:

Karan said...

the post makes sense it.. people different english different.. understand to it makes tough :D :P (phew! that was quite hard to conjure up)

Goley said...

hee hee.. There are lots more of these kind. will upload them

Padma said...

remember Punith sir??