Thursday, January 11, 2007

A Great feeling !!

Specially record/download a song to learn it, write down the lyrics and learn the song. Make mom and dad listen to it, any time of the day. And then hum it everyday until I perfect it !!

This was almost a routine for me . But from the past year or so I somehow stopped doing this.

Did it again today. While searching for another song I found a song I had learnt during school as an invocation song. But when I heard the original song yest, god its beautiful !! HAD to take time and learn it.

Felt really good !! :) Made me realise that whether I get to sing for others or not, I MUST continue to do this for myself !! :)

Another revelation, was badminton!! I played last weekend, and truly it felt like I had stopped doing something I love doing !!

Have decided to make these two an important part of my life again, just like in school days :D .
All I used to do those days was sing on stage during school and play badminton in the evenings [ and of course, study if i get time from these ;) ]

No comments: