Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Movie Review

Movie: Jodha Akbar

Love Story of Mughal Emperor Jalaluddin Mohammad Akbar and Jodha Bai, a Rajput princess..

First and foremost... HRITHIK ROSHAN ROCKS!! I love his look, i love his attitude.. totally love his acting... The man emotes beatifully without moving a muscle.. There are many such scenes in which he totally expresses only through his face. His ego, his love, his awe.. Especially when he sees Aishwarya for the first time after days of their marriage!! In fact, in the same scene aishwarya also sees him for the first time. But her expressions are so dull when compared to him..
As you can see, I have removed Jodha and pasted only Akbar's fotu :D




Anyway, a well made movie.. Nice songs.. But I dont think everyone will like the movie.. Cos what you have to appreciate in this movie is, Hrithik's acting (of course :D ), the cinematography, the sets, the music and the dialogues.

Thats all..Yes, its a very small review.. As you can see, I mainly wanted to express my gratitude to Hrithik Roshan, for looking amazing in the movie :p :D

Cheers.

1 comment:

Sankalp Shere said...

Hi Shilpa,

I didn't know that you are an avid blogger. I liked your blog very much.

keep blogging...

->Sankalp