Friday, June 8, 2007

It happens rarely that I see someone on the road, and get totally impressed by them. And sometimes, have an instant (and temporary) crush on them. Mind you, only guys come under this second category.

Today was one such day.

As I approached the Trinity circle the signal turned red and I had to stop right in the front. This guy on a Honda Unicorn stopped beside me. Couldn't see much of his face. Looked good from how-much-ever I saw. He wearing a navy blue shirt tucked in Jeans of a lighter shade of blue. Killer combination for me :D Sneakers and helmet were normal, not too unique, but added to the whole look. Even after few seconds of standing at the signal, he seemed kinda at ease, oblivious of the fact that the signal can turn green anytime now. But as the signal turned green, and I took off ( at the best speed my scooty offers), I knew that at exactly the count of three, he is gonna zoom past me. And believe me thats wat happened. Ooooh what style he had !! And then he took a left turn showing the hand signal for turning left (which is also very rare). Even that made me smile and say WOW!! :-P

2 comments:

Karan said...

hmm.. decent bike.. decent like.. :P

Anonymous said...

decent like???