Monday, June 25, 2007

Action Replay !!

In the last 3 years in school I was the most popular girl. Topper of the batch, known to all teachers, was elected school captain (literally elected in a secret ballot). People in DRDO complex knew my parents by my name those days !!

But when I joined college it was like falling down from an airplane. Struggling with the parachute which did not open. Fell down on the earth with a huge blow on my head. Though I was used to changing schools and friends, this time it was totally different. Everyone around me seemed to be just like me - popular, school topper. Most ppl were far better than me. It took some time to adjust to make friends ( true friends I mean)

And now, I'm getting prepared to go through the same thing again. I have made my own cozy space and image here in office. I am comfortable with this image and quite used to it, I must admit. It will be difficult to get thrown in a whole new world, where no one knows you.

Its an action replay of the past, with a small difference that I am wiser and prepared for the worst (Hopefully) !! I hope my parachute opens and helps me land safely :)

Shri ganeshaya namah!!