Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Sky

At the horizon, the sky rose high,

But it looked gloomy, it was about to cry!!


The clouds were very grey, hiding the brightness beyond,

How could one visualise or welcome the new dawn!!


Then I heard the lightening, there was a painful sigh,

Which turned into a downpour, The sky had begun to cry !!


But when the rain stopped, I saw a new light,

The sun had started shining, with its renewed might!!


As I witnessed this scene, I began learning,

That after a mournful day, there's always a new morning !!



3 comments:

Pragnya said...

I have a very contrary view to the rain part! For more info, check out my latest post on my blog :)

Anonymous said...

Rain is 'happy' to I most of the times...

I sad only wen its too much to even move around!!!

i like summer more than rain... cos wen it rains in summer, its nnnnnnniiiiiiiiice!!!

Goley said...

This poem is not about rain. Its about the Sky. The intent and emotion of the poem is defferent :)