Thursday, December 20, 2007

San Diego !!

The flight from Dallas to San Diego was good, comfortable. All throughout the flight I could see the land from the window. Not once did the place go completely above the clouds, like it does in India. I wonder why!! But it was an amazing sight. As soon as the pilot announced San Diego, I could see the whole city. It seemed so huge when compared to Dallas and Arlington, though Dallas is pretty big. Maybe I haven't seen enough of it :-p

Have been here for two days now. Haven't been able to go out to see San Diego much though. But its fun :) Went out with aunt to do grocery and pick up my cousin from playschool. After a long time I am just relaxing. Not bothered about assignments and tests or cooking and cleaning turns. Just lazying around, chatting online with friends (which is my regular routine anyway :D ) and playing with cousins.

No comments: